Terms of Service
ARC support the independence and social and economic participation of people with disability and enable people with a disability to exercise choice and control in the pursuit of their goals and the planning and delivery of their supports.
Aspire Recovery Connection responsibilities
These terms includes information on:
- Working together – our shared responsibilities
- Paying for the services
- How your support hours will be used
- Changing or cancelling support sessions/services
- Feedback and complaints
Aspire Recovery Connection agrees to:
- treat you with courtesy and respect
- communicate openly and honestly, in a timely manner
- work with you to provide services that suit your needs
- review your services with us when needed, at minimum every 3 months
- give you information about managing complaints or disagreements
- give you information on how to change or cancel supports
- plan and coordinate any transitions to and/or from our services
- listen to your feedback and resolve problems quickly
- protect your privacy and confidential information
- comply with all Aspire Recovery Connection policies and procedures
- follow all relevant laws, including the National Disability Insurance Scheme Act 2013 and rules, Australian consumer law, and the Privacy Act 1988
- give you a minimum of 24 hours’ notice, where possible, if Aspire Recovery Connection needs to cancel, or change, a scheduled service
- keep accurate records, and issue regular invoices and statements of supports provided.
You agree to:
- work with Aspire Recovery Connection to ensure that services meet your needs
- treat Aspire Recovery Connection with courtesy and respect
- communicate openly and honestly with Aspire Recovery Connection, and discuss any concerns about services being provided
- provide Aspire Recovery Connection with any plans and/or assessments necessary to deliver safe and quality services e.g., positive behaviour support plan
- reduce identified risks e.g., within your home, when Aspire Recovery Connection staff are delivering services
- pay all invoices for agreed services, transport, and/or other expenses within 7 days
- let Aspire Recovery Connection know if there is a change to your NDIS plan, if it is suspended, replaced by a new plan, or if you stop being a NDIS participant.
Supports and payments
Aspire Recovery Connection will provide you with services identified in your NDIS plan. Further details are in attachment 1: schedule of supports. All prices are inclusive of GST and include the cost of providing services.
Additional expenses (things not included as part of your NDIS funding) are not included. You must pay for these things, for both yourself and the worker, where applicable.
For self-managed and plan managed funds, Aspire Recovery Connection will invoice you or your nominated plan manager for services delivered (not including additional expenses), on a weekly basis.
The NDIS sometimes change their service pricing or rules. Aspire Recovery Connection charge in line with any changes.
Transport costs associated with community participation supports and transport supports are not included in the hourly support rate. This includes the cost of public transport, parking fees, road tolls, taxi fares and kms travelled.
Aspire Recovery Connection charges $1.00 per kilometre for all kilometres travelled in a workers’ vehicle, during a support with you in the vehicle.
Aspire Recovery Connection charge for the time its workers spend travelling to you. This time is charged to your plan and is deducted from the total budget of the relevant support category.
- Aspire Recovery Connection claim a maximum of half an hour when travelling to deliver a support, or from one support to another.
If travel costs are incurred, additional to the cost of a worker’s time, when travelling to deliver face to face supports to you Aspire Recovery Connection will charge:
- $1.00 per kilometre for all kilometres travelled in a workers’ vehicle
- the full amount for other travel costs, such as road tolls, parking, public transport fares.
These additional costs will be deducted from the total budget of the relevant support category within your NDIS plan.
If a worker is travelling to support more than one NDIS participant in the region, Aspire Recovery Connection will share the cost between the participants.
Non-face-to-face supports and report writing
Non-face-to-face activities are a part of the service, and these will be charged at the same hourly rate as face-to-face supports. Examples of non-face to face services include writing reports relating to services provided and progress towards goals including recommendations on ongoing needs, Case Management service above and beyond general activity. This may include liaising with other professionals such as Health Professionals, Advocates, The Public Trustee, or other Service Providers.
Aspire Recovery Connection will not claim for administrative tasks such as scheduling supports, training or submitting claims.
If a service is cancelled at short notice, or there is a no show, Aspire Recovery Connection may charge 100% of the agreed support fee. A short notice cancellation is when you:
- do not show up for a support within 15 minutes of the scheduled start time, or
- give less than 7 business days’ notice to cancel a support in accordance with the NDIS price guide
To cancel a support outside of office hours please call 0490 679 634.
Changes to agreement
Any changes need to be agreed, put in writing, signed, and dated by you and Aspire Recovery Connection.
If either you or Aspire Recovery Connection want to change regular services, at least 2 weeks’ notice needs to be given. Special circumstances can be discussed on an individual basis.
You must tell Aspire Recovery Connection if there is a change to your current NDIS plan.
Ending this agreement
If you or Aspire Recovery Connection wants to end this service agreement they must give 4 weeks’ notice, ensuring a smooth transition away from the service. If you or Aspire Recovery Connection seriously break this agreement, the agreement can end with no notice.
You must also tell Aspire Recovery Connection if your current NDIS plan is suspended, replaced or if you stop being a NDIS participant.
Feedback, complaints, and disputes
Aspire Recovery Connection welcomes all feedback, compliments, and complaints. If you would like to provide feedback, please contact Danielle Bament at email@example.com 0490 679 634
You may prefer to raise concerns or complain directly to the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission if you feel:
- services or supports have not been provided in a safe and respectful way
- services and supports have not been delivered to an appropriate standard, or
- you want to tell them about how ARC has managed an internal complaint you have made. You can do this by phoning 1800 035 544 (free call from landlines) or TTY 133 677 or completing a complaint contact form available at www.ndiscommission.gov.au
Aspire Recovery Connection acknowledges Aboriginal people as the first Australians, traditional owners of South Australia, and respect their ongoing living and spiritual relationship with the land and sea. We respect and celebrate the many Aboriginal peoples and lands across the state.We also acknowledge that past government policies contributed to the marginalisation, disempowerment, breakdown of connection to country, removal of Aboriginal children from their family, loss of land and income, and loss of culture and language of Aboriginal South Australians.